- 2001 - Bachelor of Business Administration-Copper belt University, Kitwe, Zambia
- 2012 - Master of Business Administration-Copper belt University, Kitwe, Zambia.
- Member -Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply UK( MCIPS)
- Member -Member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MZIPS)
Professional Employment and Experience
- 1998-2000, Credit Supervisor, Banker-United Bank of Zambia
- 2003-2010, Senior Buyer, Mopani Copper Mines
- 2010-2015, Procurement Specialist, Hereford Limited
- 2015 to date, Manager Procurement, The University of Zambia
- 2017 to date, Part-Time Lecturer, Graduate School of Business, the University of Zambia
- Application of Public-Private Partnership principles in the development of various projects in Zambia.
- The development of the derivative market in Zambia.