To become a leading Centre for generating knowledge and skills for infectious disease prevention and control.
To conduct high level training through cutting edge research.
- Transparency and
Educational and Research Goals
- To develop a critical mass of skilled human resources to both the private and public sectors (Ph.D. (20) and MSc (80) levels training)
- Strengthen network/linkages with local, regional and international institutions
- Produce qualified manpower as future teaching and research faculty
- Develop advocacy programs for community and policy formulation
- Establish applied research programs
- Develop infectious disease countermeasures
- Elucidate the ecology of pathogens